Commercial name Maison Constanti
HEAD OFFICERoute de Tardets64570 Lanne en Barétous
SARL with a capital of 7622,45 €.RCS Pau 349 925 818
For any suggestion or information concerning the website, you can write to the following e-mail address: email@example.com
OVHSAS with a capital of 10 069 020 €.RCS Lille Metropole 424 761 419 00045Code APE 2620ZVAT NUMBER : FR 22 424 761 419Head office : 2 rue Kellermann – 59100 Roubaix – France
Director of publication: Nathalie ConstantiContact: firstname.lastname@example.org
TANu Digital SARL
12, rue du cerisier64400 Estos – Oloron Sainte Marie – FRANCETel : +33 (0)5 59 88 80 07https://www.tanu.digital
Clément Herbaux, Photographer (Oloron-Sainte-Marie, Website)
PURPOSE OF THE SITEThe MAISON CONSTANTI website (hereinafter the “Site”) is an e-commerce site that offers for sale pastry products. This Site is accessible via the Internet at https://www.maisonconstanti.com on all compatible media.
The personal data collected is for internal use only. Under no circumstances will these data be given or sold to third parties.
All information concerning the processing of personal data on the site can be consulted on the
CHARTER OF PROTECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
This site constitutes a work of which MAISON CONSTANTI is the author in the sense of articles L. 111.1 and following of the Intellectual Property Code. The photographs, texts, slogans, drawings, images, animated sequences with or without sound as well as all works integrated in the website are the property of MAISON CONSTANTI or of third parties having authorized MAISON CONSTANTI to use them.
Cookies are small files that the administrator of a server installs on your computer and that make it possible to memorize data relating to the Net surfer when it connects to the site. We use the cookie system only to store information to facilitate your navigation. It is not intended to store any personal data about you. You can also refuse the installation of these cookies or delete them at any time.
The sites linked directly or indirectly to the blog are not under our control. Consequently, we do not assume any responsibility for the information published on these sites. Links to external sites are provided for convenience only and do not imply any endorsement of their content.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
VISITOR BEHAVIOREach visitor must use the Internet responsibly and with respect for the rights of other Internet users
As such, the visitor, by accessing the site is prohibited from :
– upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, including rights of publicity, hateful or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable material to the Site;
– upload, post, email or otherwise transmit unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional materials, “junk mail,” “misleading information,” “chain letters,” or any other form of solicitation;
– upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses or other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment
– disrupt or interrupt the Site or servers or networks connected to the Site, or violate any requirements, procedures, rules or regulations of networks connected to the Site;
– Attempt to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, but not limited to, exposing the site to a virus, creating a flood, flooding the server, overloading the e-mail system, or forging any TCP/IP packet header information or any part of the header information in any e-mail;
– access data that is not intended for the visitor or enters a server/account that the visitor is not authorized to access;
– Attempt to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network, or to breach security or authentication measures without authorization;
– engage in any activity or induce any third party to engage in any illegal activity or any other activity that would infringe the rights of CONSTANTI HOUSE, its suppliers, partners, distributors, advertisers or any other visitor;
– transmit or transfer (by any means whatsoever) any information or software derived from the Site, in particular to other countries or certain foreign nationals in violation of any national or international law or regulation.
Recognizing the global nature of the Internet, each visitor agrees to abide by all local and international rules and procedures regarding online conduct and acceptable content, including all applicable laws regarding the transmission of technical data.
RESPONSIBILITYAccess and operation of the site
The visitor is personally responsible for setting up the computer and telecommunications means to access the MAISON CONSTANTI website and for the knowledge necessary to use the internet and access the website. The visitor is responsible for the connection and equipment costs related to the access to the internet and the use of the MAISON CONSTANTI website.
The visitor uses the site at his own risk. MAISON CONSTANTI cannot be held responsible for any damage that any visitor may suffer as a result of such use. Furthermore, CONSTANTI HOUSE DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY FOR ANY INDIRECT DAMAGES, REGARDLESS OF THE CAUSE, ORIGIN, NATURE OR CONSEQUENCE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE COSTS THAT MAY ARISE FROM THE PURCHASE OF GOODS OFFERED ON THE SITE.
In the event that one of the clauses of the present GTU is null and void due to a change in legislation, regulations or by a court decision, this will not affect the validity and respect of the other clauses of the GTU.
The present GTU are subject to French law.
© 2022 Maison Constanti – Mentions Légales – Confidentialité – CGV